Infrared thermal imaging camera is a product of technological development. It is used by more and more industries by its own advantages, metallurgical petrochemical, industrial automation, forest fire prevention, inspection and quarantine, scientific research assistance, etc. Then, thermal imaging camera is really “all-powerful.” “? Let us briefly describe its advantages and disadvantages today.
1. Infrared thermal imaging technology is a passive non-contact detection and identification, and does not emit any light, and the concealment is good.
2. Infrared thermal imaging technology is immune to electromagnetic interference and can accurately track thermal targets from a distance.
3. Infrared radiation is the most extensive radiation in nature, while the atmosphere, smoke clouds, etc. can absorb visible light and near-infrared rays, but are transparent to infrared rays of 3 to 5 μm and 8 to 14 μm. These two bands are called infrared rays. “Atmospheric window.” Infrared thermal imaging technology makes use of these two windows, whether it is day or night, whether there is a light source, etc., can truly monitor 24 hours a day, more smog.
4. infrared thermal imaging technology has a strong detection capability and a long range of action.
1, the image contrast is low, the ability to distinguish details is poor: because the infrared thermal imaging camera is based on temperature difference imaging, and the general target temperature difference is not large, so the infrared thermal image contrast is low, so that the ability to distinguish details is worse.
2, can not see the target through transparent obstacles, such as window glass: because the infrared thermal imaging camera measures the surface temperature of the object, so the transparent obstacle like window glass, so that the infrared thermal imaging camera can not detect The temperature difference of the object, so the target cannot be seen through the transparent obstacle.
3. High cost and high price: The cost of infrared thermal imaging camera is still the biggest factor limiting its widespread use, but with the emergence of non-cooled infrared focal plane arrays, it provides a high resolution at low cost. An effective means of high reliability devices. With the development of technology, breakthroughs in key technologies, and improved processing efficiency, future costs will be greatly reduced.
4. Since the infrared thermal imaging camera presents a temperature distribution map, which is different from the visible light face recognition technology, the monitoring screen can only determine whether a suspicious person enters, and cannot see the face and appearance