Along with the arrival of heavy rainfall in summer, landslides, mudslides, floods and other disasters have occurred in many places. As disaster relief progresses and related news continues to be released,
More and more facts show the important role of infrared thermal imaging in disaster relief.
Under the darkness and all kinds of weather conditions, the thermal energy emitted by the objects can be seen through the infrared camera. The infrared camera generates visible infrared or “hot” radiation images. Create clear images based on the temperature difference between objects, even if the smallest details can be achieved, to achieve day and night work.
The advantages of infrared thermal imaging camera:
1. Work all day, no need light source, no fear of glare.
2. Strong ability to penetrate fog, rain and snow
3. Strong ability to recognize camouflage.
4. With temperature detection capabilities, relative to visible light, is more conducive to improving the preparation of intelligent analysis.
5. observe the target within a large scene range of 1 to 2 km depth.
The geological disaster protection and alarms mainly include the notification of ground disasters, the detection of rockfall, landslides and floods, the detection and alarm of avalanche, and water level.
1. Early warning and monitor the dangers of dams, lakes.
The thermal imaging camera can monitor the conditions of the reservoir embankment all-weather, monitor leakage points,cracking and landslides, and monitor the size of the water flow.Whether it is day or night, rainy or foggy or sunny, the thermal imager can be very clear See the leaking water flowing out, because the water temperature is lower than the ambient temperature, and the emissivity of the water is different from the emissivity of the surrounding objects, so the water can be distinguished even at the same temperature.
2. The thermal imaging camera can monitor the landslide conditions at long-distance (5 – 10 km) throughout the day.
3. The highway is the lifeline leading to the disaster area. The long-range infrared thermal imaging camera can monitor the highway within tens of kilometers whether it is unimpeded, blocked by landslides,and whether there is road accident, etc. Once the problem is found, it is notified as soon as possible.
4. Remotely detect and search trapped people. Within a few kilometers of the thermal imaging camera, it is very easy to find trapped people and vehicles that fall into deep ditch cliffs.
5. Monitor the water flow in rivers remotely and all the time to confirm the upstream water regime.
6. The infrared camera can monitor the leakage of water pipes, power transmission lines and substations.
7. The infrared camera can detect the tightness of the tent and leak point.
8. The safety of the affected area can be monitored at night.