Infrared laser active lighting monitoring system is an integrated device with laser active lighting and NIR imaging technology which has advantages of long range, low power consumption, clear imaging, is widely used in oil fields, border defense, railway surveillance,seaports, inland canals and other fields. The system can continuous monitoring at 1-3km at night.
Laser active lighting monitoring system works basically the same with the laser radar. By adjusting the focusing state (divergence angle) of the emitted laser beam, illuminated the target or feature part of the target, to meet the detection requirement of the receiving system and achieve the purpose of imaging and precise tracking of the target.
1. DSS digital stepper illumination angle control, unique laser zooming and distance matching technology, min 0.1° follow-up zooming.
2. GHT super homogenizing and power consumption control of NIR laser ensure a better effect.
3. Independent super caliber optical lens.
4. 360° continuously rotation PT, rotation stably.
5. One integral aluminum alloy housing, IP66 ingress protection, waterproof, dustproof.
6. Surveillance distance (up to 3km), a large range;
7. Clear Image, real-time, good background contrast , automatic color mode to black and white
8. Not affected by external lighting (anti-glare);
9. Low power consumption, low cost;
10. Long life, life expectancy ≥ 20000 hours;
11. Laser wavelength: NIR ,> 800nm;
12. Laser launch angle: continuously adjustable;