DTVC Speed Dome Multi-Sensor Thermal Camera
DTVC Speed Dome Multi-Sensor Thermal Camera is developed on the basis of the 5th generation uncooled infrared technology and infrared optical imaging technology. With the application of high sensitive UFPA with 336*256 resolutions, state-of-the-art digital circuit and IPA, the camera is capable of providing users a premium image. The camera adopts mini IR lens and an AIO for its daytime monitoring, which significantly reduces its weight and enables it to rotate quickly.
Its detection distance can reach as far as 1km-2km. Featuring precise location, multiple presets, auto-focus, auto-patrol, the camera is surely your optimum choice.
DTVC Speed Dome Multi-Sensor Thermal Camera Feature
- Miniaturized CCD increases its zooming speed and enables auto focus.
- 50mk thermal sensitivity ensures its premium image and reduces the effect of severe weather conditions.
- Unique AS optical design and high precision optomechanical design.
- The 5thgeneration miniaturized detection technology significantly reduces its cost and dimension while still ensures its precision.
- User-friendly graphical UI menu.
- SDE image detail enhancement technology, no noise, B/W and B/W inverse color mode.
- GSS heat dissipation system.
- Multi-row bearing design extends its service life.
- Less than 0.01s alarm response ensures no omission.
- Side dip switch offers you a convenient way to set address code and protocol.
- Ingress protection: IP66; Lightning protection: TVS4000V.
DTVC Speed Dome Multi-Sensor Thermal Camera Application
Expressway, railway, safe city, vehicle-mounted monitoring, harbor, airport, stadium, square, scenic spot etc..
DTVC Speed Dome Multi-Sensor Thermal Camera Technical specification
|Detection||Vehicle: 800m||Vehicle: 1700m||Vehicle: 2900m|
|Human: 300m||Human: 720m||Human: 1000m|
|Identification||Vehicle: 200m||Vehicle: 420m||Vehicle: 730m|
|Human: 80m||Human: 180m||Human: 300m|
|Thermal sensor||336*256, 5 th generation UFPA, 50mk NETD, 7.5-14um spectral response|
|Thermal lens||9mm F1.0||20mmF1.0||30mmF1.0|
|FOV||35°X 27°||15.5°X 11.6°||10.4°X 7.8°|
|Visible camera||440,000 pixels, 1/4''CCD, auto color to B/W at 0.01lux|
|Lens||4.1mm-73.8mm, 18X, auto focus|
|PT||360° continuous pan, -90°-5° tilt|
|Rotation speed||Pan: 0.01° ～ 200°/s; Tilt: 0.01° ～ 120°/s, Max. speed for calling presets: 250°/s;|
|Preset||255, breakpoint memory|
|Auto mode||Preset/patrol/scanning/auto scanning/path/random scanning|
|Auto watch||Available homing time, preset, patrol, scanning, auto scanning, path and random scanning.|
|Menu||Multi-language UI with vivid icons and operational instruction|
|3D positioning||3D positioning(click to zoom in)|
|Information display||Time, direction, title, coordinates, temperature etc.|
|Compass||Automatic calculation of orientation|
|Timing start||Available for homing time, preset, patrol, scanning, auto scanning, path and random scanning.|
|Alarm||4 alarm inputs, 2 alarm outputs(optional)|
|Protocol||Pelco-P/D and other mainstream protocols|
|Online updating||Online updating through communication cable, low maintenance cost|
|Ingress protection||IP66, TVS1500V anti-lighting and anti-surge|
|Working environment||-30~60 ℃ , ＜ 90%RH non-condensing|
|Dimension and weight||Φ230(mm)×348(mm), 5kg|