TC41 Middle Range Thermal Camera
TC41 middle range thermal camera is designed based on the latest 5th generation uncooled infrared technology and infrared optical technology. With 17um 336×256 resolution uncooled FPA sensor, advanced digital circuit and image processing technology, the camera could supply a much good image. And the infrared lens using AS optical technology have a detection distance 300m~3km while its size and weight is decreased a lot. Aluminum alloy housing sealed with nitrogen and weatherproof IP66 make sure the camera works steadily outdoor.
TC41 series thermal camera integrate high-sensitive infrared sensor, the most advanced digital and optical system that it support 24 hours monitoring.
TC41 middle range thermal camera Feature
- NETD 50mk enhance the imaging details even in foggy/rainy/snowy weather..
- Special AS optical zooming lens and high-precision optomechanical design make a good image quality..
- 5thgeneration small size sensor. On basis of same imaging quality, the 5th generation thermal camera is much smaller.
- Non-uniform image correction technology, stable operational temperature without TEC, good image uniformity and dynamic range.
- SDE digital image processing, no image noise, 10 pseudo color image and B/W, B/W inverse.
- One integral aluminum alloy housing, weatherproof IP66, waterproof, anti-dust.
City safety, oilfield safety, railway security, night gathering evidence.
TC41 middle range thermal camera Technical specification
|Detection||Vehicle: 1700m||Vehicle: 4200m|
|Human: 720m||Human: 1640m|
|Identification||Vehicle: 420m||Vehicle: 1200m|
|Human: 180m||Human: 470m|
|Sensor||5th generation UFPA sensor|
|Resolution||336×256 pixel, 9HZ|
|Spectral range||7.5 ～ 14μm|
|Field of view(horizontal)||15.5°X 11.6°||6.5°X 4.8°|
|Image processing||Stable operation temperature without TEC, starting time less than 4 seconds|
|SDE digital image processing|
|10 pseudo color and B/W, B/W conversion|
|2X digital amplification|
|PTZ （ Option ）||Duty: 10kg|
|Rotation: pan: 0 ～ 355°, tilt: -60 ～ +10°|
|Rotation speed: Pan: 7°/S, tilt: 3.4°/S|
|（ optional variable speed PTZ ）|
|Interface||RS-485 （ PELCO D protocol, Baud rate 2400bps ）、 RS-232 （ optional ）|
|Remote OSD setting|
|PAL/NTSC video output|
|Waterproof aviation connector|
|Environment parameters||One integral aluminum alloy housing|
|Operational temperature: -35° ～ 55° （ -45° optional ）|
|Power consumption: common 8W, peak 36W （ PTZ excluded ）|